2-1/2 lbs Beef
3 Large Eggplants
2 Cups Long Grain Rice
1 Teaspoon Salt
1 Teaspoon Blackpepper
2 Teaspoon 7 Spice
1. Cut beef into small thin tips and cook in water for 10 min.
2. Peel eggplant and cut into small cubes. Fry in deep oil until browned.
3. Mix Beef and eggplant together and season with spices.
4. Cook Rice in water and drain.
5. In an oven round pan, add one layer of beef and eggplant.
6. Add layer of rice on top of the layer of beef and eggplant.
7. Add the remaining beef and eggplants on top of the rice.
8. Add the remaining rice to cover the beef and eggplant mixture.
9. Cook in the oven for 10 minutes.
10. Leave for 30 min to settle, then, on a serving plate, turn over the entire pot so the beef and eggplant mixture will be on top.